1 LAQUE'D Vegan, Cruelty Free, Big 7-Free Nail Polish
1 Easy-Off Gel Polish Remover
10 Foils with Cotton & Pure Acetone
1 Metal Pusher
1 Metal Nipper
1 Metal Clipper
1 Nail File
- Removes soak-off gel nail polish by self-peeling, which doesn't not require soaking in acetone, cotton or wrapping in foil.
- Easy brush-on application.
- Quickly removes soak-off gel nail polish without leaving residue.
- Saves time, money, supplies and increases profits!
- Odorless and non-irritative to nail bed.
Suitable only to remove soak off gel polish, soak-off base coat and soak-off top coat.
Not suitable for all-in-one gel polishes, hard gel, dip powder, acrylic or Apres GelX. If used with these products, Easy Off may cause the underlying nail enhancement to lose its integrity.
THIS PRODUCT IS TO ONLY BE USED ON SOAK-OFF GEL POLISH ON NATURAL NAILS.
1. Gently buff the surface of the nail
2. Apply a thick layer of Easy-Off to the nail surface
3. Allow 2-3 minutes for the gel polish to soften, split, bubble and/or peel (results will vary depending on brand/type of gel polish).
4. Take a pusher (wooden or stainless steel) to scratch the softened part. If the gel is too thick to clean at one time re-apply second coat of Easy-Off to the nail surface and it will immediately come off. 2 coats of Easy-Off is enough to clean the soak-off gel polish completely if the product is thick, has multiple layers, glitter gel or is Rockstar. These are some that may require the product to be applied twice.
Texture: Thick, Gooey, Clumpy, Gummy and Grainy + Light weight. Does not feel heavy. Substance is not like the normal polish or gel polish.
Color: Purple or Clear
DUE TO COVID-19 - No Return Policy - Please note that due to necessary health and safety precautions, all PPE are final sale. These items are non-refundable and non-returnable.