Easy-Off Gel Polish Remover
This product is currently sold out.
Remove gel polish with ease with Easy Off, a revolutionary brush on solution.
- Removes soak-off gel nail polish by self-peeling, which doesn't not require soaking in acetone, cotton or wrapping in foil.
- Easy brush-on application.
- Quickly removes soak-off gel nail polish without leaving residue.
- Saves time, money, supplies and increases profits!
- Odorless and non-irritative to nail bed.
Suitable only to remove soak off gel polish, soak-off base coat and soak-off top coat.
Not suitable for all-in-one gel polishes, hard gel, dip powder, acrylic or Apres GelX. If used with these products, Easy Off may cause the underlying nail enhancement to lose its integrity.
THIS PRODUCT IS TO ONLY BE USED ON SOAK-OFF GEL POLISH ON NATURAL NAILS.
1. Gently buff the surface of the nail
2. Apply a thick layer of Easy-Off to the nail surface
3. Allow 2-3 minutes for the gel polish to soften, split, bubble and/or peel (results will vary depending on brand/type of gel polish).
4. Take a pusher (wooden or stainless steel) to scratch the softened part. If the gel is too thick to clean at one time re-apply second coat of Easy-Off to the nail surface and it will immediately come off. 2 coats of Easy-Off is enough to clean the soak-off gel polish completely if the product is thick, has multiple layers, glitter gel or is Rockstar. These are some that may require the product to be applied twice.
Texture: Thick, Gooey, Clumpy, Gummy and Grainy + Light weight. Does not feel heavy. Substance is not like the normal polish or gel polish.
Color: Purple or Clear
*Net Content: 15ml
Ingredients: Cellulose, Organic Weak Base, Anhydrous Alcohol, Acetic Acid Ethylester, Ethyl Cyano Acrylate
Caution: DO NOT TOUCH SKIN OR EYES. May cause irritation and burning sensation if comes in contact with skin or eyes. If irritation or burning sensation occurs, immediately wash the area with water. If irritation continues, seek medical assistance.
Storage: Keep out of reach of children. Always keep tightly closed at each use. If not, kept closed it will dry the substance in the bottle. Store in cool and ventilated area. Keep away from heath and flame. Keep away from any sunlight or exposure.